So after I got some brackets and links set up the other day, today is the day I actually got them on the car. Here's the rear knuckle assembly on the driver's side, bolted up to the trailing arm and the lateral arms.
Note the spiffy adjustable forward lateral links - those should help dial in the rear alignment.
Here's both sides at once! Excitingly, the next section of the build manual is called "Install Driveline." I'm not sure if I'm actually going to drop the engine and transmission in next, but it's very, very tempting.
Here's a look at just one knuckle, with most of the connections faked up. There's also a coilover that goes in here, but I think it's going to be a while before that goes in. I certainly have to get the engine, transmission, and drive axles in before that.
On a side note, I finally took the time to organize all of the hardware that came with the kit. Not every cell in these totes is full, but a lot of them are. This should make finding particular fasteners easier, compared to my old method of rummaging through a cardboard box.