Sunday, November 1, 2020

My pressing affairs have been concluded!

Today, I got over being mad at myself for screwing up the rear bearings last time I tried this, and I went back down to my uncle's shop to press in the rear bearings and hubs (again).

Here, I'm just about to press in the actual hub for one of the knuckles, with the bearing and seals already installed. And this time, I actually remembered to install the brake plates first!


 And here's what the completed assemblies look like. I really could install these tomorrow, but I have a few other things I think I should do first. 

Among them is installing the adjustable rear lateral links I picked up my uncle - he bought some different ones, so I grabbed his unused ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment