Sunday, July 5, 2020

Brake Development, Pt. 2

Well, I don't have a pic for you today. But I was able to pick up some parts from my uncle today. He put a ton of development effort into the brackets for the rear brakes, so I now have some marked-up pieces of steel, ready for cutting out to make the rear brackets. Also, some shims and mounting hardware.

I did get two coats of paint on some from suspension bits today, and the could be used as they sit right now. I may add a top coat just to be sure - the jury is still out.

The big progress today is that I added an A/C unit to the garage today, which will allow me to work through the summer rather than putting the whole project on hold until October or so. I'm very, very happy to have it! And I am going to try to make the most of it, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment