I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to on the car today, but I did get some time on a 6 ton press in my uncle's shop. I was able to press out the bearing races from the front knuckles, as well as the hubs and bearings from the rears, and press in new races, bearings, and seals for the fronts. Other errands and chores needed doing, though, so I had to stop around 12:30 and head off to do them.
But here's the important thing - the brake brackets that I have been cutting out bolt right up to the rear knuckles, with no additional modification needed to the bolt holes or the hub hole.
Here's the second bracket, which still needs a bunch of grinding to get closer to final shape. But it's all coming together so nicely!
Next, I'll cut out the sub-brackets for the Brembo calipers, and continue to shape everything for paint and final assembly.